On Monday I posted in the FB group I run asking the following:
“Alright guys, I am planning a blog post relating to everyone’s favorite topic…FOOD.
What is the ONE THING you had in Salem that was the best ever? The one thing you absolutely have to have again when you’re in the city? Feel free to share your favorites below”
So today for the Friday Favorites I figured I’d share the answers I got. These are straight up from the members of the group who answered and in no particular order.
- Grilled cheese from The Witches Brew Cafe
- Milk and cookies from Ledger
- Sushi at Opus
- Lobster roll sandwich from Longboards
- Apple cider donuts from fall vendors
- Quesadillas from the Hawthorne Hotel
- Lobster asparagus ravioli from Finz
- Clam chowder from Finz
- Mac and cheese with buffalo chicken from Essex’s N.Y. Pizza & Deli in the Witch City Mall
Want to join in on the conversations? Click here to head over to the Facebook group and request to join with the button under the banner!