It’s time to hit up Amazon for a laser pointer, fire up that Microsoft Powerpoint and put on your fancy shoes! The Liquid Lecture Series is on the calendar.
Per the Facebook event:
“Circle the wagons, ’cause its back on the table! The 3 Minute PowerPoint Boozy Challenge! Hosted by OctoCog
Come watch some “pros” present on ridiculous topics! It’s sheer entertainment, with the opportunity to say what you really think (unlike the presos you have to sit through at work).
– Participant must be drinking
– Appropriate Attire Required: Costume or Business Casual
– Each person must make their own presentation
– Presentation should not exceed 3 mins in length
– If 3 mins is exceeded, you must perform penance.
– Animation is allowed, but automatic timing for slide transitions is grounds for disqualification
– Audience heckling is allowed, but must be witty and brief. No questions until the presentation is complete.
– To participate you must also bring a $10 (suggested) donation, which will go to a selected charity for the evening.”
“Present on any topic you want (in under 3 minutes) and win a prize! Last time, the winning presentation was titled: “I’ve been stung by a Jellyfish; am I dying?”
Send Octocog a message to participate, there will only be 12 competitors allowed.
This event is happening on May 4, 2018 at Deacon Giles Distillery from 7:00-9:00 pm. Deacon Giles is located at 75 Canal St. Salem, MA 01970. Good luck and enjoy!! <3