Break out the fancy clothes and enjoy a good time on the Salem Common. Details and image used are per Facebook:
“The Salem Common Neighborhood Association is pleased to announce their 2nd Annual Vintage Lawn Party!
- 12:00 – 4:00 PM – Music, picnicking, free play lawn games
- 1:00 PM – Witch’s Wicket Croquet Tournament Start (if you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM – Free Swing Dance Lesson by North Shore Swing
- 2:00 – 4:00 PM – Live Music by Dan Gabel’s High Society Orchestra
- 3:00 PM – Witch’s Wicket and Best Dressed Awards
Food available for purchase onsite.
Don’t forget to visit our vendors: Derby Square Flea, Vintage Vault, Vintage Girl Studios, Mayflower Vintage. More Vendors coming soon!
This is all brought to you free by the SCNA, if you like the work we do and enjoy our events please consider joining at salemcommon.org”
This lawn party takes place on Sept. 8, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm on the Salem Common. Enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- Summer movie series on the Salem Common — 2019 dates and info
- How many days do I need to visit Salem, MA?