I love this! If you haven’t checked out Bit Bar, I highly recommend you do and their upcoming bazaar is a great chance to do so. Details are per the Facebook event. Image used is per Bit Bar’s social media.
“Another round of the Bit Bar Bazaar is on the way Saturday July 27th from 1-5pm out on the patio and in our yard! All ages welcome, patio & bar will be open!
Want to be a vendor? Apply here.
- High Energy Vintage – Vintage Clothing, Records, Olds School Video Games
- Wicked Good Games – Video Games
- Tessa Lation Studios – Small Batch Sculpture & Ceramics
- Pan and Scan Illustration – Posters, Pins, & Art with a focus on film and feminism
- Holy Crow – Jewelry & Witchy Stuff + Tarot Readings
- Skeletons in the Closet – Handmade Clothing & Accessories
- 3’s Crafty – Handmade Hats & Accessories
- Night Shift Comics – Comics
- Jetpack Penguins – Handmade Plushies”
This bazaar takes place on July 27, 2019 from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at Bit Bar, 50 Saint Peter St. Salem, MA 01970. Enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
*Banner above is an affiliate link.