The Salem Seance is produced by the Salem Haunted Magic Show and looks pretty neat! I like that it’s super small groups so you feel like you’re more involved in the action. Details are per Facebook and the Salem Seance website.
“The Salem Seance is back for the 2019 Haunted Happenings Season! A brand new, theatrical seance designed for just 12 people! Salem Screams and The Salem Haunted Magic Show are proud to present, Seance 27! A dark and morbid journey into the infamous 27 Club!
“The 27 Club” or “Club 27” is the colloquial name given to a group of influential rock musicians who died at the young age of 27. There are a few “members” who are always listed in “27 Club”
A few things to note…
- The seances take place only in the evenings beginning at 10 PM on Friday’s, Saturday’s & Special Occasions like Halloween!
- Only 12 People per seance – no exceptions, no on-lookers, no groups larger than 12 allowed.
- All guests must sign a waiver of liability before you sit at the table. No exceptions.
- We can not guarantee what happens in the seance. There is no promise you will see or experience something supernatural. Ghosts are finicky that way.
- Ticket prices are set at a premium. We are limited to just 12 people per seance.
- The seance does not involve demons, demonology or demonic material in any way.
- Absolutely no cameras, phones or recording devices of any kind are allowed into the room during the seance. All phones will be securely locked before the beginning of the seance.
- This is a theatrical seance. Expect a combination of visual, auditory and psychological effects. This is not a traditional seance that you would see in Salem… it’s so much more!
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. No exceptions. No seance tickets are available within one hour of the scheduled start time of the seance.
- Check the tickets calendar to see scheduled seances.
- A seance of less than 6 people will be rescheduled until the table is full. In these cases, all guests who purchased tickets will be refunded and given a voucher for the rescheduled date once available.
Tickets and the calendar of dates can be found here. Showings are happening weekends in October and the first weekend of November. This experience takes place at the The Bigelow Parlor Room at The Tabernacle Church, 50 Washington St. Salem, MA 01970. Enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- October in Salem Night Market, Salem MA — October 2019
- Salem Screams & The Salem Haunted Magic Show present Hysteria: Ghost Stories — 2019 info