The Salem Trolley gets spookified each October during the Ghosts and Legends tour. I am excited to add this info to my blog and calendar today! Details are per Ticketleap. You can also read this info on the Gallows Hill website.
“Board the Ghosts & Legends Trolley and get ready for a thrilling ride as an eerie, sinister (and comical!) guide takes you on a journey through the darkened streets of Salem. Hear stories of witches, ghosts, murder and more. You’ll see The House of the Seven Gables, the old cemetery, Winter Island and much more. Perfect for any age, this frightening, amusing, and entertaining ride sells out quickly, so buy tickets now!
Ghosts & Legends Trolley departs from Gallows Hill, 7 Lynde Street, Salem, MA 01970. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time. The trolley leaves PROMPTLY the designated time. Tour is approximately 50 minutes. Remember to dress warm!”
Some things to remember
- Remember…there are NO REFUNDS for this event. Allow enough time to get here, we don’t want you to miss it!
- Late arrivals will NOT be refunded.
- You MUST redeem voucher for a valid ticket at the front desk. Check in 15 minutes before your event time so we know that you are here.
Combo ticket holders
Please arrive 15 minutes BEFORE your ticket time to see The Main Show.
- 6 pm Trolley sees the 5:15 show. (Arrive at 5 pm)
- 6:30 pm Trolley sees the 5:45 show (Arrive at 4:30 pm)
- 7 pm Trolley sees the 6:15 show. (Arrive at 6 pm)
- 7:30 pm Trolley sees the 6:45 show (Arrive at 6:30 pm)
- 8 pm Trolley sees the 7:15 pm show (Arrive at 7 pm)”
The Ghosts and Legends Trolley Tour takes place October 4-30, 2019. Tickets are available HERE. Enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- Apple of My Chai release party at Far From the Tree Cider — August 24, 2019
- Haunted Happenings family movies — October 2019 dates and info