Notch’s Oktoberfest is on the calendar!! Swing by to enjoy festive good times, food, drink and more. Details are per Facebook and image used is per Notch’s social media.
“Our third year celebrating all things Bavaria! Festbier pours, specially brewed lagers, German food from our friends at Karl’s Sausage Kitchen & European Market (Sausage Plate) and Bambolina (Steckerlfisch), Bavarian music from Tubafrau Hofbräu Band, and other Bavarian traditions (we’ll also have an 18 ft Hi Striker on site). We’ll be again taking over a portion of the parking lot, so our capacity will be increased for the event. Entry fee of $20 includes custom Steinkrug (ceramic mug), live entertainment, and a whole bunch of Gemütlichkeit
- $20 entrance fee includes limited edition Notch Steinkrug (brand new design!)
- Feel free to bring any Steinkrug from the past two years and get in for $10
- Teens: $10
- Under 12: Free
- Sorry, no dogs for this event
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 Doors Open
- 12:15 Band takes stage
- 1:30 The Ceremonial Tapping of the Festbier w/ Mayor Driscoll!
- 2:00 Steinkrug Hoisting (Female & Male divisions) – PRIZES!
- 3:00 Best Lederhosen, Best Dirndl – PRIZES!
- 4:00 The Al Snape third Annual Oktoberfest Dance off! – PRIZES!
- 6:00 See you next year! (The taproom & biergarten will remain open until 7:00PM”
This event takes place on Sept. 22, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Notch Brewing, 283R Derby St. Salem, MA 01970. Enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- Fiesta en la Calle Block Party, Salem MA — Sept. 22, 2019
- Continuum Art Party: A New Wing Celebration at PEM — Sept. 21, 2019