If you’re in Salem on October 3 and enjoying the Haunted Happenings Grand Parade, you can enjoy Bit Bar’s Boo Bash right afterwards. What a fun way to keep the party going. Details of this event are per Facebook and the image used is per Bit Bar’s social media.
“We will be moving out the tables to open up a dance floor for Bit Bar’s first post Haunted Happenings Parade opening ball. A costume ball kicking off a month of Halloween craziness. Thursday October 3rd. Doors open at 8pm. DJ starts at 9pm. 21+
Tickets are on sale now for $15 or $20 at the door and will include:
- Bit Bar will be transformed into a frightful fantasy and opened up for dancing.
- Free arcade games, all night!
- Light snacks featuring the decadent Tetris Tot bar. (Full menu will also be available to order.)
- Creepy cocktail specials.
- Live DJ Boy will be playing your funky favorites and creep cuts.”
This event takes place on October 3, 2019 from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am at Bit Bar, 50 Saint Peter St. Salem, MA 01970. Tickets are available here. Enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- Halloween Silent Disco at Bit Bar — Oct. 30, 2019
- Should I book a hotel right in Salem, MA? Is it worth it?