I am popping onto the blog today with a quick announcement for you guys. Countdown to Salem – The Workbook has been completely redone! I have updated it and redone the whole thing in full color spreads. It is 24 pages of information, broken down into the following categories:
- One: Where are you staying?
- Two: If you’re bringing the car
- Three: If you’re NOT bringing the car
- Four: Attractions
- Five: Time frames for tickets
- Six: What should you bring?
- Seven: Salem with the kids
- Eight: What if it rains?
- Nine: Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus
- Ten: Five things you should know about Salem
This workbook is best used to sort through the logistics of your trip and plan for different variables you might encounter. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me and I’d be happy to help.
To head over to my shop and read more about the workbook, click here.
Thank you so much. Enjoy!! <3