Hi guys, happy Monday and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share information regarding the Christmas in Salem 2021 house tour. This year you have the option of in person tours and virtual tours if you are not able to make it, which I think is awesome. Both are great ways to support Historic Salem and all that it does. Details are per Historic Salem Inc.
Christmas in Salem
“Mark your calendar for December 4 – 5, 2021 when Christmas in Salem returns to tradition with historic houses, décor and festivities. Our traditional Christmas in Salem Holiday House Tour is back with tours of beautiful, historic homes during the first weekend in December. And — after the success of our virtual tour in 2020, we are also offering a virtual option for friends near and far. Thank you for joining us this year in person or from all over the world!
A few changes this year:
- All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- To reduce crowding we are limiting the amount of tickets available so reserve your spot early (20% of tickets have already been sold).
- Masks are required.
- Tickets are available for four distinct time periods and we ask you to honor the starting times. (Coordinate with friends to get tickets together.)
- At each house a single guide will lead a small group through the house.
- The tour will be available to ticket holders via live stream on Friday and Saturday night if your plans change.”
Purchase tickets for Christmas in Salem 2021 here.
Have fun and enjoy!! <3
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- Visiting Salem, MA off season
- The Salem Witch Trials: Reckoning and Reclaiming at the Peabody Essex Museum — Beginning Sept. 18, 2021