Hello everyone, happy Monday and welcome back to the blog! Today I am super excited to share my first October event for 2022!! *does dance* I am so happy to see these events rolling in and being added to the calendars. Today I have the details for you of Borah’s Halloween Boo Bash at the Salem Waterfront Hotel and Suites.
Borah’s Halloween Boo Bash at the Salem Waterfront Hotel and Suites
“All you grotesque monsters, goblins, mummies, and creatures of every type LOVE Halloween. Your poisonous passion has inspired Borah and their team of maddening misfits called, Borah’s Boo Crew to create and produce one of Salem’s scariest night on October 14th 2022.
Your tickets will open the floodgates to endless live (unfortunately) entertainment, dreadful dancing, fingerless food and more. You can even scream and sing if you want. There will be cash bars (we’ve had to add two additional cash bars cause you freaks are party animals!), rotten creaking door prizes, a huge four winner cash prize and a costume contest with a bonus gift for each unfortunate loser (ugh, I mean winner?!).
- Dance, sing, drink, eat, scream, party, win, repeat. Let’s raise the dead together.
- Laser wall and light show for your evil enjoyment.
- Crawl up to the cash bars for dreadful signature drinks and of course your traditional favorites too.
- Prize and huge cash costume contest for four unlucky winners!
- Surprise guest entertainers!
- Lots of prizes, endless entertainment and more!
October 14th, 2022 7 pm to 11 pm at the Salem Waterfront Hotel. For more info and tickets please visit salemsblackhatsociety.org and click the Boo-Bash Tickets tab!”
This event takes place on Oct. 14, 2022 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm at the Salem Waterfront Hotel and Suites. Enjoy!! <3