Hi there! Thank you so much for your interest in booking a tarot card reading with me this October in Salem. The following information will help guide you through the whole process.
Dates available: October 6, 20, 25, 26 and 27, 2023.
Time frames available: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Location where readings will take place: Creative Harbor 35 Congress St. Floor 3, #304 Salem, MA 01970 (Inside Shetland Park)
More dates and times may be added if demand is strong.
I am a practicing Pagan and Witch of almost twenty years. I have been studying, teaching and practicing tarot for over ten years now and I am pleased to team up with Creative Harbor to offer this service in person. My reading style comes from my background in behavioral psychology. It’s a combo of heart centered advice to guide in personal growth, development and shadow work, always delivered with the highest of good intention for all.
Step one: Schedule a date & time for your reading with me
The first thing you need to do is book a date and time for your reading. This can be done via Calendly.
Once you have your appointment scheduled via the link above, you need to submit a payment.
Step two: Submit payment for the reading
Payment for all readings is due in full, at the time of booking. That can be completed right here on this page on my website. Just add this service to your cart above and complete the checkout process.
Step three: Addons
Are you interested in booking a tea leaf reading or reiki as well?
Katie Ring of Creative Harbor (our host for this event) will be offering tea leaf reading. You can book with her right here.
Autumn Blackwood, an amazing certified reiki practitioner is also available for these services. You can book with her right here.
Please note the following…
- Bookings are not complete without both the appointment scheduled AND payment sent. If you submit one without the other, your appointment will not be held or honored so be sure you do both.
- Due to the nature of this product there will be no refunds.
- Tarot cannot and should not be used as a substitute for medical help, legal advice or otherwise. Nothing said in your reading should be taken as law, legal advice or instructions and I am not liable for any losses incurred by taking anything said in the reading as advice.
- Tarot deals in affirmations. The cards are a reflection of the path you are currently on. If you receive a reading from me with information that is less than ideal, it’s up to you to react and change things as needed. You can always start fresh, change things, switch to a different path, etc. That decision and power is in your hands only. I cannot and will not be held responsible for such things.
- Questions on gambling, illegal activity, specific dates of death and such will be refused.
- I am not a psychic medium and will not attempt to open lines of communication with those who have passed away.
- I reserve the right to stop, refuse or refund a reading for any reason at my discretion.
- According to the law, I have to state that this product is for entertainment purposes only and you must be 18 years of age or older to receive a reading.
- If you miss your reading completely, there will be no refunds.
- If you are late to your reading, you will only receive the remaining portion of time. For example, if you are twenty minutes late for your thirty minute reading, you will only receive my services for the remaining ten minutes. This is because there are others with appointments booked before and/or after you. There will be no refunds for the missed portion of time.
- Please plan ahead for fall traffic, crowds and parking so that you are able to make it to your reading on time. Again, if you are late, there will be no refunds or overage in time for what was missed.
Just so you know…
Completing your booking in full indicates you understand and agree with the details and terms outlined on this page. If you have any questions at all, please email me before booking at email@example.com. Thank you!