Did you know that I have been reading and studying tarot for about a decade now? Yup! I am also a practicing Pagan and witch for about fifteen years. I am super pleased and excited to offer virtual tarot readings here in my shop.
Here’s how it works:
- You place your order.
- Once received, I will email you with a few questions so I can properly do your tarot reading.
- When the timing is proper, I will draw cards for you from heart centered, sacred space. I usually wind up pulling anywhere between 7 and 12 cards in a reading.
- Within seven (7) business days I will e-mail you back a PDF of your reading as well as a picture of the spread so you can see the cards.
Some fine print and things to note:
- Due to the nature of this product, there will be no refunds.
- Tarot cannot and should not be used as a substitute for medical help, legal advice or otherwise. Nothing said in your reading should be taken as law, legal advice or instructions and I am not liable for any losses incurred by taking anything said in the reading as advice.
- Tarot deals in affirmations. The cards are a reflection of the path you are currently on. If you receive a reading from me with information that is less than ideal, it’s up to you to react and change things as needed. You can always start fresh, change things, switch to a different path, etc. That decision and power is in your hands only. I cannot and will not be held responsible for such things.
- Tarot is not suited well for “yes or no” type questions. The types of readings I do are based more around psychology and personal growth. Questions on gambling, illegal activity, specific dates of death and such will be refused. I reserve the right to refuse or refund a reading for any reason at my discretion.
- According to the law, I have to state that this product is for entertainment purposes only.
- You must be 18 years or older to receive a reading.
If you have any questions on anything above, please contact me before you make a purchase. Thank you!