**Please read ALL of the details below before purchase as there will be no refunds issued. Thank you! – Alyse
First, thank you so much for your support!! I am so pleased to now offer “Witch City Wedding – The Guide”. I launched SalemMAWedding.com in 2020 as a sister website to Things to do in Salem to combine my background in the wedding industry with my knowledge of Salem and this guide is an extension of that. All together this product is 73 pages of digital content to help you with your wedding, visiting Salem, planning the logistics of your big day and more.
“Witch City Wedding – The Guide” is broken down into the following sections:
- Introduction information
- So you just got engaged. Now what?
- Planning a destination wedding in Salem, MA
- Three tips for picking your Salem wedding venue
- Wedding venues and ceremony locations in Salem (includes info on mini-monies)
- What is a handfasting?
- Three spooky locations for your wedding ceremony
- How to have an October wedding with minimal Halloween vibes
- Planning an October wedding in Salem, MA
- Five questions to ask your Salem, MA wedding photographer
- Five things to look for in your vendor contracts
- Ten places to take wedding pictures in Salem, MA
- Breakfast spots in Salem, MA for the morning after
- Thank you
- A full copy of Countdown to Salem – The Workbook
My workbook is aimed at helping you sort out all of the logistics of your trip in one place. It includes the following sections:
One: Where are you staying?
Two: If you’re bringing the car
Three: If you’re NOT bringing the car
Five: Time frames for tickets
Six: What should you bring?
Seven: Salem with the kids
Eight: What if it rains?
Nine: Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus
Ten: Five things you should know about Salem
Please note, you can download JUST THE WORKBOOK by itself right here however purchasing this guide and workbook combo makes it cheaper.
All together this product is 73 pages to help you plan your wedding as well as your trip.
It is a digital download in PDF format which will be sent to you via email. Both the guide and workbook are in the same PDF, all sent to you in one single email after purchase.
You will be able to download the file in two ways:
1. You will be able to download it right from the payment confirmation screen once you get through the check out process. That screen looks like this:
2. You will also receive a link via e-mail. That looks like this:
This link will expire in TWO DAYS so be sure to download promptly. If you don’t see any emails come through please be sure to check your spam folders to make sure it didn’t get filtered out.
If you have problems downloading, please contact me with FIVE (5) business days of your order and I’d be happy to send you a copy or help you through it. Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds granted, especially if you do not contact me within five days with any issues. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form here.
Thank you so much again, I hope this guide helps you plan your special day in Salem as well as your visit here. Enjoy!! <3