**Please read ALL of the details below before purchase as there will no be refunds issued. Thank you! – Alyse
Thank you for your interest in my guide! Things To Do In Salem – The Guide is a project ten plus years in the making. After wandering the gorgeous uneven brick streets for as many years as I have, the recommendations, travel tips, event info and more began to accumulate. This website came from that accumulation and this guide is one part of that. My aim is to help people see Salem the way I do – as one of the most unique cities in New England.
This year’s guide is broken down into the following sections:
- Intro/thank you
- Visiting in September – notes
- September 2022 events and festivals
- Visiting in October – notes
- October 2022 events and festivals
- Are you planning a Salem, MA wedding?
- Friends of ThingstodoinSalem.com
- A discount on the Devil’s Chase 6.66 miler
- 50 things to do in Salem THIS FALL
- A guide to Salem’s buskers
- A gift for you/discount on a tarot reading with me
- Thank you
After the conclusion of the fall guide there is an ENTIRE COPY of my planning workbook, “Countdown to Salem“. Yes, you can purchase this separately if that is what you’re interested in, however purchasing both together like this saves you money.
Countdown to Salem is broken down into the following sections:
- One: Where are you staying?
- Two: If you’re bringing the car
- Three: If you’re NOT bringing the car
- Four: Attractions
- Five: Time frames for tickets
- Six: What should you bring?
- Seven: Salem with the kids
- Eight: What if it rains?
- Nine: Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus
- Ten: Five things you should know about Salem
All together this guide is 44 pages to help you plan the heck out of your trip.
It is a digital download in PDF format which will be sent to you via email. Both the guide and workbook are in the same PDF, all sent to you in one single email after purchase.
You will be able to download the file in two ways:
1. You will be able to download it right from the payment confirmation screen once you get through the check out process. That screen looks like this:
2. You will also receive a link via e-mail. That looks like this:
This link will expire in TWO DAYS so be sure to download promptly. If you don’t see any emails come through please be sure to check your spam folders to make sure it didn’t get filtered out.
If you have problems downloading, please contact me with FIVE (5) business days of your order and I’d be happy to send you a copy or help you through it. Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds granted.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy!! I hope you have an amazing trip into Salem, I know you’ll fall in love with it just like I did.