Thank you so much to everyone who purchased my 2023 Fall guide. This is a seasonal product that is updated fresh each year, so this product will become available again in August of 2024. Please make sure you’re following me on social media and subscribed to my newsletter for announcements when it is available again. Thank you again so much for all of the support! I truly appreciate every single one of you. – Alyse
**Please read ALL of the details below before purchase as there will no be refunds issued. Thank you! – Alyse
Thank you for your interest in my guide! After wandering the gorgeous uneven brick streets for as many years as I have, the recommendations, travel tips, event info and more began to accumulate. This website came from that accumulation and this guide is one part of that. My aim is to help people see Salem the way I do – as one of the most unique cities in New England.
This year’s guide is broken down into the following sections:
- Introduction pages
- Visiting in September – Notes
- Visiting in September – Event info
- Visiting in October – Notes
- Visiting in October – Event info
- Friends of ThingstodoinSalem.com
- Everything you need to know about visiting Salem in the fall
- Ten FREE things to do in Salem
- Your quick guide to Alyse’s favorites: food, attractions, accommodations and shopping
- Thank you
Included in your purchase is a FULL COPY of my planning workbook, “Countdown to Salem“. Yes, you can purchase this separately if that is what you’re interested in, however purchasing both together like this saves you money.
Countdown to Salem is broken down into the following sections:
- One: Where are you staying?
- Two: If you’re bringing the car
- Three: If you’re NOT bringing the car
- Four: Attractions
- Five: Time frames for tickets
- Six: What should you bring?
- Seven: Salem with the kids
- Eight: What if it rains?
- Nine: Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus
- Ten: Five things you should know about Salem
All together this bundle is 46 pages to help you plan the heck out of your trip.
It is a digital download in PDF format which will be sent to you via email. Both the guide and workbook are sent to you in one single email after purchase.
You will be able to download the files in two ways:
1. You will be able to download them right from the payment confirmation screen once you get through the check out process. That screen looks like this:
2. You will also receive a link via e-mail. That looks like this:
This link will expire in TWO DAYS so be sure to download promptly. If you don’t see any emails come through please be sure to check your spam folders to make sure it didn’t get filtered out.
If you have problems downloading, please contact me with FIVE (5) business days of your order and I’d be happy to send you a copy or help you through it. Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds granted.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
Enjoy!! I hope you have an amazing trip into Salem, I know you’ll fall in love with it just like I did.