Parking is a super common question I get when it comes to planning a trip to Salem. It can be hard to figure out where to park the car, which hotels offer parking and if it’s private, side street, etc. So for today’s blog post I broke the accommodations in Salem into groups based on exactly that. This information was obtained either right from the hotel’s website or by calling and is correct to the best of my knowledge. If you have specific questions on one location, I’d suggest giving them a call ahead of time, before you book, so you know how it works. If you opt to park in a garage nearby, even if it’s suggested/offered by the hotel, I’d check into the rates and hours of that garage ahead of time so you’re prepared.
Please note some of the links in this blog post may be affiliate links. Click here to read more about that.
Private parking on site
These locations offer private parking on location. Keep in mind this may be a driveway, which means the space is small. You might also be limited to one vehicle/room so be sure you coordinate that ahead of time if need be.
- Amelia Payson House
- Clipper Ship Inn
- Northey Street House
- The Coach House Inn
- The Hawthorne Hotel
- The Morning Glory
- Hampton Inn
Off site only
These locations do not have parking of their own.
These locations offer parking both off site and on location.
- Salem Waterfront Hotel and Suites (Private parking lot + garage across the street)
- The Merchant Inn (6 spots on site + parking at Riley Plaza)
- The Salem Inn (Private lot behind the Curwen House + side streets)
- The Stepping Stone Inn (2 spots on site + nearby garage)
Recommended reading | You might also like…
- Accommodations in Salem, MA
- Parking in Salem, MA — Five quick tips if you’re taking the car
- Five tips on choosing your hotel in Salem, MA
- Travel into Salem, MA